Calling all BlogOlympians, experienced and greenhorns!!
OK, time to wipe up the drool and get down to business, business being the 6th BlogOlympic Training Camp.
I begged, I cajoled, I grovelled, and Barbara agreed I could host a Camp over here in the UK.
And I'm preparing early because I will be out all day tomorrow at Glastonbury (weather permitting).
OK - the rules are very simple.....actually there are none - but I've had a lot of interest in this event amongst my readers.....so, first-timers - read on!
1. This is FUN!!
2. Anyone can take part!
3. These events need nothing more than a blog to take part!
4. Nothing too serious - it's FUN!
5. Preparation for Camp just comprises reading this information!
6. The camp runs for 24 hours, but each training session should take no more than 5-10 minutes of your valuable time.
7. Did I mention the FUN??
8. And you get to put funky little buttons on your blog like mine over there [nods to sidebar]. Medals are awarded in ratio to your scores.
9. The camp kicks off at 10pm UK time (British Summer Time) on the 1st May (tomorrow) and the start time has been cleared with Barbara in BlogOlympicHQ.
10. Remember - FUN!
11. So that'll be somewhere between 2pm and 4pm in the US, depending on your time zone. Check here (damned Daylight Savings/Summer Time - screwing up all the times!) And if you're still not sure, there is a countdown clock on my sidebar to make it just that little bit easier....