Friday, November 25, 2005

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...

Morning all

[sneeze]

[cough]

yep, still poorly. Another bad night of sneezing, coughing and blocked sinuses. Pulled muscles in my chest, sore diaphragm and headache....


It snowed here last night, finally. Just a thin layer but Charlie was most put out to find a white world this morning and took it out on Pandy.
Charlie has started an animal meme on his blog - why should us humans have all the fun? - and his little friends are going to take part. Pandora has also been tagged and has (reluctantly, as she is old!) had a go.

I hope all my American Blogbuddies had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and that you are not suffering too much today from a surfeit of turkey and pumpkin pie!

[sneeze]

and it's Friday, so it's day two of Michele's fabbo 4DM&G (in honour of Thanksgiving), so I'll trundle over there to talk.....before collapsing back into bed.....

cq

4 comments:

Aginoth said...

Make sure you collapse near your PC for continued blog access :o)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

So sorry you are feeling so lousy CQ...Bollux! (Isn't that right??) (lol)
My Thanksgiving was small but lovely...and after I post here to you, I will be trundling off to bed...I'm here from Michele this A.M. 2:36 am here in Los Angeles...
Do feel better, very very soon!

I'm sure I will be back again through the lovely Meet & Greet of the very wonderful Michele, AND just because I like visiting you!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Saunas libertins sur toulouse Camcorder d24 gr jvc review police code false alarm fire Texte argumentative le ritalin chez lesenfants online scrabble for mac car air fresheners candle uk cranes catalog of fine stationery wholesale paxil http://www.cheap-digital-prints.info/Stationery-supplier-file-manufacturer.html personalized stationery

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. business cards side effects of wellbutrin assurance insurance life life life quote term At&t answering machine instructions Alternatives to bodybuilding supplements Latin dance wear uk Colorful kitchens Weight gain paxil accutane cheap air flights travel tips what is paxil fragrance refrigerators ge free inexpensive shipping tenuate Os popup blocker neurontin withdrawal Interior designer knowsville Igt replacement slot machine parts Baccarat buster