Thursday, September 07, 2006
Thursday Thirteen (sort of)
1. Not really a TT as I am being removed from the TT blogroll. And I quote: "you must have a link to the Thursday Thirteen on Technorati on your TT posts. There are directions on www.thursdaythirteen.com, and this is a requirement for being on the blogroll. The next time I check, if it is not there, I'll have to take you off the blogroll"
2. I don't want to link to Technorati. I have not seen anything to persuade me Technorati is a good thing. Of course, this may mean I lose readers, but hey - this is my blog!
3. So despite the fact I have been a reliable TT-er for nearly a year and always link back to the Hub, I am being exiled.
4. I'll have to think of something else to do on Thursdays....
5. But anyway, I'm going back to the 14C this weekend.
6. When Aginoth asked me if I wanted to come along, I couldn't get the thought out of my mind.
7. So, I have scrounged a sleeping spot in Vic and Pete's tent (bless 'em!)
8. Aginoth is trying to round up my temporary costume.
9. And we're heading off to here
10. Caldicot Castle in Wales....
11. From the Caldicot Castle website: Founded by the Normans, developed in royal hands as a stronghold in the Middle Ages and restored as a Victorian family home, the castle has a romantic and colourful history.
12. COOL :-)
13. I think one can safely say I am going to join the Company........if they'll have me!
ps the WW hunks were Mike Holmes (from the show Holmes on Homes - ach, he's so sweet!) and Dog Chapman (Bounty Hunter extraordinaire!).