Thirteen Things about Aginoth
1. Today is Aginoth's birthday.
2. He is 36 today. Happy Birthday, babes!
3. Aginoth is now officially OLD! :-)
4. Aginoth is the closest thing I have to a brother. My oldest brother has a job and a family and travels a lot, my younger brother has disowned me.
5. Aginoth introduced me to blogging - feel free to go over and thank him [chuckle].
6. Aginoth is a sweet caring man [listens for the groans from down the M5].
7. Aginoth is also a bit of a nag [see his comments on my WW!].
8. Along with my Crazies, Aginoth has been a staunch support to me in times of difficulty.
9. I personally think Aginoth is nuts! :-)
10. Aginoth and his wife have welcomed me into their family, and so has his mother (Nanny A).
11. Tomorrow most of my Crazies are foregathering to help Aginoth celebrate his birthday with dinner at his favourite restaurant and then some chillin'.......
12. Ah, an evening spent suppin' something cool while the youngsters watch the football!
13. Aginoth is on pain relief for this arthritis, so he can't drink.
13a. ....but I can!!
Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!
If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments.
It’s easy, and fun!