Here's a meme with a difference - an interview meme...
The Rules (well, there has to be SOME rules!)
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Okay - here are my questions from the lovely LadyBug...
1. If you could do it all over, what would you be when you grow up?
I don't know. I would assume if I do it all over, I will make the same decisions as before - which would land me in the same position. Or do I have second sight? If you're looking for the 'ideal', I guess I would have lived up to my family's expectations and become a teacher.
2. Who is your best friend and for how long?
Amongst my friends I actually have several 'best friends'.
Aginoth is my best friend, my pseudo-brother. He and I are very similar and I am also very close to his family and adore them. We have been friends since A Jnr was a baby - so about 6yrs.
Cyberkitten is my alternate ego, we think and say the same things - usually at the same time! We have been friends for 8yrs.
Bobkat is my bestest girly pal, and I love her to bits. We have been friends for 3yrs (? looks at Bobkat).
If I had to choose a night out with one of these, it would probably be Bobkat (sorry boys).
3. How did you meet your spouse/significant other?
I met MB at work. I started in a new office and he was my manager in the office. I didn't like him at first, but he liked me. Then one day he took me to the pub for lunch and it hit me like a thunderbolt - I was in love with this lovely man.
4. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose to live?
In rural Cornwall. I hate city life and, income permitting, try to live as close to the country as possible. I am part Cornish, so would like to return to the area around St Columb and live a simple life. This is where I intend to retire to........of course, I haven't mentioned this to MB yet!
5. Silver or Gold?
Whichever, it has to be pure and not plate, 'cos I'm allergic to nickel and other base alloys. I have a lovely solid silver 'dragon' pendant I wear all the time. I find silver far more beautiful than gold.
So - go on......who wants to be interviewed by the Queen of the Crazies??