Saturday, May 22, 2010

Earth Wind and Fire

I just took a Facebook quiz...

Am I Earth, Fire or Air?

I am Earth

You are a patient, reliable, and solid person. You tend to be a strong influence and stabilizing force in people's lives. While you are quite serious, you are thoughtful in all ways. You tend to be a big dreamer, and you can be very laid back. You prefer to observe and stay in the shadows. You don't crave the limelight. You only seek your own approval. While you don't like to show off, you should let yourself be the center of attention every now and than. You have what it takes to shine.

cq

2 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

I can see that. Good read on you. Miss you babe. I'm trying to get back into blogging more. No one reads it but me...but it's an outlet.You are still my crazy queen!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I love that it says "You have what it takes to shine." :) Remember that!