Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Thank you

While I'm away, this is for my beloved Crazies and for all you wonderful people who come regularly to my blog and leave cheerful messages with smiley faces - thankyou.....but I think this song sums it up!




Lyrics:


Sometimes I wonder
How I'd ever make it through,
Through this world without having you
I just wouldn't have a clue

'Cause sometimes it seems
Like this world's closing in on me,
And there's no way of breaking free
And then I see you reach for me

Sometimes I wanna give up
I wanna give in,
I wanna quit the fight
And then I see you, baby
And everything's alright,
everything's alright

When I see you smile
I can face the world, oh oh,
you know I can do anything
When I see you smile
I see a ray of light, oh oh,
I see it shining right through the rain
When I see you smile
Oh yeah, baby when I see you smile at me

Baby there's nothing in this world
that could ever do
What a touch of your hand can do
It's like nothing that I ever knew

And when the rain is falling
I don't feel it,'cause you're here with me now
And one look at you baby
Is all I'll ever need,
you're all I'll ever need

Chorus:
Sometimes I wanna give up
I wanna give in,
I wanna quit the fight
And then I see you baby
And everything's alright,
everything's alright
So right... ...


Be back online Wednesday night 19 July!

Oh - you want the answer to my question??
So - what one thing singles out 'The Brave' from all the other Johnny Depp films over the last 22 years.......??
It was Johnny's directorial debut - and a damn fine job he made of it too!

(and Yellow Rose did get it right - I knew she would.......)

10 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well here is a perfect example of the Generational Gap....That is a beatiful song and I have no idea who that is singing it!(lol)...I feel really stupid, but that is the truth!
I hope your time away is good my dear CQ....I miss you already!
And I did not know about that film of Johnny's...I must do some studying while you are away...Depp 101!

Bobkat said...

I know you won't read this until you get back but I will be sending you messages while you are away! For those of you who are visiting, I will be letting CQ know you called by so keep your messages coming! I think Cyberkitten has also been nominated as messenger also :-)

MaR said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MaR said...

It is a bad habit to delete comments...one should read them before hitting "enter"... sorry. Didn't know the song, cq, I do now! nice lyrics indeed. Have a fun and safe trip. Is it the place where you grew up??

ribbiticus said...

i actually sang a long, cq! this one brought back such happy memories of school dances! hurry back, we miss you already! ;)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Just stopping by to let you know you are missed, my dear and I hope you are enjoying your time with your Mum...!

keda said...

i hope you had a wonderful time sweetie!

mmmmbig mountains and garden sounds so nice to this city dweller right now ;)

Josh said...

What a great song!

Meira{FB} said...

Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

ribbiticus said...

hi cq! miss you already...:(