I have decided I need Stress Management.......
Here is a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological journals. The funny thing is that it really does work. Think about each step below. The entire process can be successfully accomplished in less than one minute.
1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.
2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.
3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.
4. No one knows your secret place.
5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.
6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
7. The water is so crystal clear that you can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater.
[typing around very stubborn old cat who is crammed onto my lap next to my laptop and is dribbling down my arm - well, she has no teeth to speak of.......]
Thank you to cyberkitten! We went out the other day to see 'Ratatouille'. I wasn't the best company but we went shopping for the double CD soundtrack of 'Across the Universe' - we could only find one copy. CK, being CK, told me to have it. I am playing it now - it's fabulous! I love my friends.