Seen it, liked it, stole it - from Laquet who stole it from the lovely AEWIAML, who in turn chose to steal it from the Peanut Queen.
1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up? Could I willingly blow up someone? Could I end a life, and therein reduce an entire family to misery?
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be? I had a question like this in my last Q&A meme, 'what book should never have been written?' - much as I dislike some music, I know that those bands/singers are incredibly popular and I wouldn't deprive anyone of their favourite music.
3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face? No question - Tony Blair.
4. What is your favorite cheese? I'm really boring with cheese! I will always choose a British hard cheese - I adore Red Leicester and Cheddar, and am not a fan of soft cheese.
5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. Thick sliced white farmhouse bread, some Heller Red Leicester cheese, some sliced beetroot and that wonderful British curiosity Salad Cream
6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking......
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick? Still exhausted after number 6 - I think I'll give it a miss......
8. Now that you've slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it? If it's £100, I'll use it to buy a new dress and underdress from the mediaeval markets in a couple of weeks.
9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Vancouver, via Los Angeles and Calgary - an opportunity to see Naomi, silentmum and Boo and my Dawnie.
10. Upon arrival at the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Now that you are in the new location, what are you gonna do? Put it towards a plane ticket home - I'm a bit concerned that nothing in number 9 says that it's a return ticket!