Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wind Down..

It's Tuesday, my counter says there is only four days to Cornwall - so it must be time to chill.....woo hoo!!

hmm......

Wednesday - cook six meals for two, freeze them.

Thursday - go out with bobkat, pizza and girly stuff.

Friday - all day at Warwick mediaeval markets (ooh, time to buy my dresses!)

Saturday Morning - first thing; big shop, then drive to Cornwall.


Saturday Afternoon - die on the sofa in our wonderful house [sigh]


Keeps my mind off fags, I suppose.....
I've been asked about substitution and I haven't substituted anything for nicotene. No patches, no nicotene gum, no chewing gum, no fake cigarettes.........I'm not even sucking my pencil!

cq

8 comments:

Juggling Mother said...

I'm never going to find the time to cook meals before we go. I'll be spending some of my hols cooking meat:-)

Roll on Saturday:-)

Anonymous said...

urm CQ ar you going away by any chance?
Now I wonder where you are going

Aginoth said...

Yay only 4 days to go....till we all go away on holiday....

Don't use pencils as a substitute for ciggies...they're a bugger to light and taste awful. :o)

Proud of you CQ :o) Keep it up

Tara said...

Haves a verra good time on holaday Auntie cq, and fank you for introducing lots of new furiends to me.

Momma and Papa are coming to see me again tonight. I hope they have lots of them samun fings again.

MysteriousLady said...

Patches gave me the poops, and the gum gave me hiccups instanteously. So I went cold turkey. About, five years ago.

Like any addiction, you wake up every morning, and decide not to today. I won't lie and say you'll get over the cravings, your going to be able to work through them though.

I support you 100%!

Le laquet said...

How about this instead of patches? Fancy that only 4 days until Cornwall?!?

OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

The thumb might be a pretty good confort tool, if you get really really deperate! Hugs to yoy, dear CQ....Keep up the good work!

Blogger said...

After doing some research online, I've ordered my first electronic cigarette kit on VaporFi.