Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hospital and Real Life Update

Good news! It appears the consultant is happy with Aginoth :-)

He seems confident of a Friday release - so no more resident loon :-)

I am currently babysitting for Mrs Aginoth so she can get out and do some proper work - and interact with adults! But I'm on the clunky computer, 'cos the laptop isn't signed in.

LMD still fights me every opportunity......but she's cutting back on the screaming - although I was greeted with a dismal wail as I walked in :-(
It just means she gets carried a lot - not something she objects to [wink] but makes me earn my money.......

...oh hang on, I don't get paid for this......

:-)

It's worth it - every non-penny........

cq

5 comments:

Killired said...

you are such a sweetheart to babysit and to help them out! i admire you! :)

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Glad that Aginoth is doing better.

WendyWings said...

That is great news about Aginoth :)
Can you believe it I have another friend in Texas who was just released from hospital for the exact same reason.

Scouser said...

Hello again, just to let you know my Thursday 13 are now up. Great news about Aginoth..

Le laquet said...

Glad to know Mr A is improving! I beat him to a Friday release!!! Knackered and with an arm still full of antibiotics I am off to bed!

Thanks for your wishes cq ~ so very appreciated!

Jo x