1. I'm Home [tired 'Yay!'] for the weekend....
2. Health and Safety is SUCH a broad spectrum of stuff! And the Legal stuff!....[looks totally bewildered]
3. I am the only girl in the class [snigger]
4. My tutor is nice. Oh, and I showed him the comments the other day :-)
5. My classmates are nice, although *certain* people keep bugging me about 'centre lathes'.
6. I've now seen a picture of a centre lathe and I'm still no clearer. See?
7. Birmingham - wow, good thing I don't live there!
8. The Birmingham roads are absolutely crazy. I couldn't find my way to and from the centre all week - best one was when I ended up accidently by the Bullring! [for my non-Brit friends - I think it's a shopping centre...not an actual Bullring!]
9. Only a week to go, then three weeks cramming, then exams....[gulp]
10. I have serious doubts I am going to get this qualification, but my tutor is encouraging.
11. All my classmates work in industry, I am the only office/clerk type manager there.
12. I drove home through a raging thunderstorm.....poor ickle car....
13. I'm tired.....so I'm off for a nice bath with a *non* - health and safety book!