Thirteen Things about Interviews
1. Isn't it awful when you forget everything?
2. No matter how much you read, you don't know what they are going to ask.
3. They say 'smart but be comfortable' - yeah right!
4. My last four interviews have been with people I know - I hate that.
5. You always leave an interview feeling desperate.
6. You usually remember half a dozen answers on the way home!
7. A bad back and pain medication does NOT help performance in an interview.
8. 'Would you like some water?' 'yes, please, just lace it with arsenic and save us all the trouble!'
9. I have been diagnosed 'interview phobic' and we make up 1 in 10 of the population.
10. In order to get anywhere you have to be interviewed.....
11. I used to drink myself into oblivion after interviews - one particularly bad one led to a three day binge! Now, it would appear........I blog!
12. So - did I get the job?
13. [waits for phone to ring]
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
9. Mrs Aginoth
11. Mama B
12. Jake Silver
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants