I have been Tagged by My Sweet Georgia Rose!
Here are the rules of this tag:
Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people!
Then leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their comments telling them to read your blog.
Weird things about the Queen? Now this is going to be hard...[snigger]....
- Since I had abdominal surgery I sleep curled around a pillow!! We had to sleep like that in hospital to aid the healing and protect the staples. Now ten years later, I can’t sleep without a pillow snuggled into my belly.
- Spookily like YellowRose, to go to sleep I used to rub my feet together...it's really something I do unknowingly. I agree, it's a comfort thing and I did it since my surgery. I gather I don’t do it any more.
- One of my bumper stickers reads ‘I believe in dragons, good men and other fantasy creatures’. The other one reads ‘I brake for fairies, elves, gnomes, leprechauns, and other invisible creatures that only I can see.’ I love when I see people stop behind me in queues and crane to read the words, then giggle…. I want ‘Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!’
- I am allergic to an endless list of things……… but the weirdest one is I am allergic to my own adrenaline. Cool, huh??
- In the Zodiac I am a Scorpio, in the Chinese horoscope I am a dragon, and according the Shaman calendar I am a snake…….very cuddly - not! The one I agree with is the Chinese one.
- I think Johnny Depp actually managed to make Willy Wonka sexy…. ‘Let’s boogie!’ - let's be honest...he'd make paper towels sexy!
I'm not tagging - but if you want to steal this, feel free to leave a link or comment.