Sunday, May 28, 2006

My Life...

This is my life at the moment........

..and I am hating every moment of it. Nothing is going into my head, no matter how many times I read this stuff, write it down, or recite it!


...and this is the little bit responsible for my car being poorly....


It's called an exhaust valve, apparently, and should be a perfect circle.

See where there is like a little bite out of it? - that's gonna cost me £100 or so... :-(

Enough of my whinging, other people are really suffering.

Our very own Last Girl On Earth's beloved mom passed away last week, please go over if you haven't.

Monty is feeling a bit lonely at the moment, some bloglove should see her right.

Over on the 'petblogs', Edsel'smom has found out she needs surgery and is scared.

Sometimes life just throws you a left hook.

[hugs] to all those bloggers who are hurting at the moment.

cq

5 comments:

CyberKitten said...

When the knowledge isn't going in... it's the brains way of saying that you need a break.

You should only really study in 20 minute chunks - then take a 10 minute break.. then have another 20 minutes.

I always find that it's best to stop before your head explodes.

WendyWings said...

Sending lots of calming thoughts your way so that you can concentrate. I don't envy you having to study.
BTW of COURSE there will be cookies :)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Don't push yourself over the edge my dear..Take a little time here and there for some 'get away fun'...when you come back to this studying thing...you will be refreshed and more will sink in!
I'm keeping you in my thoughts dear CQ!

Sleepypete said...

Ouch - that burnt valve thing happened on my last car ... Hopefully your MB can get it switched out cheaper than what it cost me !

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! electrostatic plotters http://www.tadalafil4.info