Friday, January 01, 2010

2010

Good morning all and welcome to 2010.
I have a new year resolution - to write on my blog.
I don't yet know what shape my TwentyTen blog will take, but I am hoping to steer away from the same old-same old I have been writing for the last couple of years and look to something new.
For today - yay! Patrick Stewart has been knighted. Well done to 'Sir Patrick' for a wonderful career in the theatre and film world.
Yeah, we all know him as the dour sensible Captain Picard of Star Trek, but he has had a very successful lifetime career on the stage and is a masterful Shakespearian actor of some might.

cq

5 comments:

CyberKitten said...

Welcome back to the Blogosphere - and here's wishing you a happy 2010.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Happy New Year and all the best for 2010! I look forward to more blogging from you :)

Walker said...

See, you join Star Fleet and you get Knighted.

Happy New Year

David Edward said...

i thought he was a blogger!
Happy new you

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Welcome back!!!