Friday, January 13, 2006

Blogger MIA


We are missing a fellow blogger.

Blog Buddy Eric Mutta flew out in a big silver bird to deepest darkest East Africa and has not yet reported in to his faithful readership.

A small contingent of his harem is keeping hippopotomonstrosesquipidelian warm for his return to the blogfold.

When you call in and say hello here - pop to the link and leave a comment for Eric on his return - let's see how many comments we can get on his blog :-)
Don't forget to say CQ sent you!

btw - Eric is also inextricably entwined with Teh Blogfather whom most of us know :-)

UPDATE: [twilight zone music] the power of blogger!! Eric has just this minute sent a comment to hippo!! Two weeks of silence ended! :-D

cq

13 comments:

Theo said...

here from Michele's, and now, at your bidding, of to Eric's

HOWDY!

WendyWings said...

I will go see Eric seeing as you asked so nicely and I have to wait around for a phone call :)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I will go and see Eric..my dear..
I like that top photo..it looks like the California Coast Line, sort of..Are you sure you are in the UK???? (lol)

RC said...

I go visit your friend Eric and say hi for you, and say to your other friend to, the Blogfather, or maybe not because he looks like he's in a bad mood in that picture on your sidepanel, plus I wants to live!

Thanks for visitng my blog, CQ, and sorry about your Dad!

Sandy said...

What a good pal. :) I'll pop over. I'm just amazed to sort of kinda know someone that is going to the deepest darkest East Africa. You know, know him in a "friend of a friend of a friend of a friend" way.

Michele sent me tonight.

Erin said...

Hello from Michele's!

I was wondering about Eric. I get such a kick out of reading his reviews!!

utenzi said...

Michele sent me to see you again, sorta, CQ.

I have another name for the MIA list. My favorite blogger, the lovely Yaeli of Australia. She's doing some kinda nursing practical out on an island for a month.

I hope your friend in Africa gets back in contact soon, CQ. Good luck and happy weekend to you!

R. Edmondson said...

Sent here by Michelle. Okay i'm off to see Eric!

YellowRose said...

I'll have to check out Eric's place!

Visiting from Michele's right now, but you know I'd be by anyhow!

Unknown said...

Ok, off to eriks... man, the things I do for you!

Via Michele

angela marie said...

Welcome back (at least via SOME form of communication) Eric!!

Hi! Via Michele's!!

Anonymous said...

oh my I hate when bloggers are missing..
It scares me.
Um...
I do have larger shirts....
If you would like to take a look at the shop it self...

My shop
thanks so much

ribbiticus said...

so that's where teh godfather's hied off to! will say hi to him! :)