Sunday, January 15, 2006

Update

With 11 days to my skiing trip you may all have noticed a new addition to my blog.......over there ----->

See? new name :-D

Name is Aginoth - Mr Aginoth. His Mission, should he wish to accept it, is to be my blogkeeper while I am skiing. I don't know if I am going to be able to use my phone in the Bavarian mountains, let alone the internet! OldOldLady asked where I am going so this map gives you an idea of my destination - but I can't tell you exactly.....it's near Munich [makes zipping mouth motion]





So I have lined up a couple of housekeepers, Aginoth and cyberkitten (if kitty ever gets around to 'accepting the invite'!) to look after my blog and keep you informed of any broken bones, avalanches etc etc.......

Oh - and Boys?? Absolutely no politics or religion - this is a stress-free blog.....I'm sure my regulars will keep an eye on things :-)

Charlie and Pandora's blogs will gather dust for 8 days, as will the story store - but I do intend to try and write while out there [dusts off slate and chalk...........]

cq

10 comments:

Suburban Turmoil said...

Cool blog! And we have some blog friends in common!

Have fun skiing! I going skiing soon, too, so I know how excited you must be!!

Michele sent me!!

CyberKitten said...

if kitty ever gets around to 'accepting the invite'!)

Ah.... THAT was what the e-mail was for.... Gotcha.....

Memory @ my age isn't what it used to be....

craziequeen said...

[shrieks with laughter]

Lovely to see you still read my emails, kitty! :-)

cq

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time! It sounds like such an exciting place to go for a first ski trip!

Spock said...

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not Charlie & Pandora!!!!!!! Oh, wait, you said their BLOGS would gather dust....oh, well, I guess that will have to be ok then. See you when you get back & BE CAREFUL.

Anonymous said...

wait i just found you and now you are leaving..
waaaaaaa
Not really have a great time...
Relax and be happy.. no leg breaking though...

Aginoth said...

Ohhh The Power we shall wield...muhahahahahah

OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL!! Love your Blog Attendants! Who will be watching out for the furries..the dear Charlie and Pandora?

And I didn't mean to open a can of peas with "Where Are You Going?" But I love the map... it's so informative! (*smirk*) (lol)

Anyway ny dear...it's almost here!!! How are you doing with your preperations for Ski Clothes??? (Warm, Warm, Warm...)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Have a great time, CQ! I'm sure they will do a great job.

MaR said...

Just remember Green Day :
It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

You'll love it. Would you mind telling the name of the place? I have my Alps Atlas..:D