Thursday, December 01, 2005

Crazie Christmas Advent Calendar 1

Following on the advent theme from my old friend (and blog parent!) Aginoth I been thinking (and it hurt!).

So, here is craziequeen's advent calendar:

December 1st

This is the tree I have decided to buy this year. It a little more expensive than the usual Norwegian Fir but being more compact will fit better in our little house.




"The Fraser fir is a uniformly pyramid-shaped tree. The needles are short, lustrous dark green and slightly twisted at their base. Strong branches are turned slightly upward which give the tree a compact appearance and shows the silvery color."

doesn't it sound nice? :-)

cq

1 comment:

Marcia said...

that's beautiful, and so christmas-y!

It makes me wish I were decorating my house this year.... but we'll be across the pond (over in your next of the woods!) for that week, and... I don't want to come home to a pile of needles that I didn't even get to enjoy!