Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thinking Thursday

Ditched my housewifely duties today and went shopping with bobkat - once I'd put in a 9hr day at work!!

We had pizza, served by my super duper waitress who greeted me by saying 'You look different! What have you done!' I mentioned I had had my hair cut.......:-)

Bought nothing - not a thing....probably good as I have no money! Played with lots of kitsch though...
Shiny things, purple things, scary things, singing things..........got some ideas for Christmas pressies [evil grin]

Been checking Aginoth and Mrs A's blogs......I think they're looking forward to our holiday... :-)

Off to the re-enactment markets tomorrow - I really need dresses!!

cq

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Coincidentally, I'm off to Warwick on Saturday to visit friends.

Lazy Daisy said...

Hey babe, good for you ....hugs and prayers for the smoking bug. I'm so proud of you. Of course you sound busier than any three people should be. Hope you have a blast this weekend.