Saturday, October 15, 2005

Big Day

Big Day Tomorrow.......

Tomorrow is 'Looking for Thermals Day'........I will be nipping up the A38 to Whitminster to Attwoolls Camping Store. Their branch there has a very well recommended ski shop.

Attwoolls Ski Shop

I need vests, socks, longjohns, shortjohns and most of all - a hat! I'm tempted to Peruvian style, with funky stitching and those adorable little earflaps :-)

Main problem is I am allergic to wool and nylon - which necessitates lots of reading of garment labels!

Well, well, well.......while double checking the Attwoolls link, I stumbled across an e-voucher for 10% off ski-wear until 31 Oct 05! [prints off voucher] - what a happy coincidence!

cq

5 comments:

craziequeen said...

Being horrendously claustrophic, I go for layers! Lord knows what I'd do if I ended up in Canada in Winter time! :-)

I think you should treat yourself to a lovely new coat. Your children are pretty much grown now (except small person!) - or perhaps Haley will get you a nice coat for Christmas [wink]

Nice thing about Winter here is mostly one can still roam around in a t'shirt, sweater and coat - without thermals or 'combinations' - one just needs an umbrella!

cq

vrzioxkc - oh these are getting plain silly [rubs sore fingers]

CyberKitten said...

Hardly wore my winter coat last year... maybe 3-4 times total.... Very mild here ATM. Didn't even need my coat walking to the shop to pick up my Sunday paper this morning.....

There are rumours that we're supposed to have a bad Winter this year - though I'll believe it when I feel it...

craziequeen said...

[looks incredibly jealous]

remember me when you're drinking hot chocolate at the zoo.....

cq

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Still life vase with 12 sunflowers

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »