Monday, October 10, 2005

Good News All Round!

Firstly congrats to Aginoth for managing to persuade the parole board (sorry, escape committee) to let him go home to his loving family (yellow font in honour of his room!)

And I see from Juggling Mother that Mrs A is also due some congrats - for successfully swapping her children without anyone noticing :-)

Wonderful, Aginoth Clan - much love from the Crazie One.

I managed to get one and a half gold stars last week. My indulgence in pizza and luxurious day off were punished with half a star, but My Pumpkin also awarded me a whole star just for the 'shopping on foot' weekend. I felt stupidly pleased (which is why we have set up this elaborate system - otherwise, I would fall at the first hurdle!!)

Charlie is still desperately trying to get Pandy to play with him - he doesn't get that she doesn't play! However, he is also attempting to snuggle down and sleep with her - which she doesn't appreciate either. Last night she got so exasperated she bit his face - I was impressed, it fits in her mouth!! She's not a hard biter these days (no teeth!) and having had her own face bitten to shreds in the past she is reasonably gentle - just enough to show him he's not wanted.
But they are eating together, sharing 'facilities' and co-existing without bloodshed. I got home from the hospital about 8.30 last night, and they were quietly sitting in the lounge. One on the chair and one on his radiator bed - good as gold! In fact they looked surprised to see me.....

More from the Crazie One tomorrow........

CQ

2 comments:

Aginoth said...

Ooooo yellow can never have too much yellow....not!!!

craziequeen said...

mmm.........colours.......purty....

:-)

CQ