Friday, October 28, 2005

Shhhhhh......

[shh]

I am babysitting for the Aginoths. After weeks of being nagged by his bessie mate, Aginoth has whisked Mrs A away for a surprise evening out at her favourite restaurant. Me being the family BreechStepper, I was in on the scam and agreed to provide free babysitting - anything to get them to go out for a nice night out! :-)

Of course, Aginoth had connected up the laptop ready for me :-)

I have achieved an all time record! Mrs A sorted out LMB, and A jnr was 'sort of in bed. All I had to do was get LMD to sleep. Last time I was here it was hours of rocking and humming, swaying and singing - she wasn't unduly upset, merely making her disgust at being left known! But tonight I got her snoring in 20 minutes!
Then it was a little comfort for 5yr old A jnr, sometimes he kicks back :-)

So I can relax now (listening out, of course, for the first Wailer!) and chill with some Simpsons.

quiet now everyone! shhhhhhh......

cq

So, it's 8pm and all is quiet on the Aginoth homefront. I just hope that Aginoth and Mrs A are having a wonderful time!

5 comments:

CyberKitten said...

Wondering why it was quiet out there tonight....

BTW - Just watched a good prog on Pride & Prejudice... So guess what I've decide to read next... the edition I must've bought at least 20 years ago (printed in 1947)

Now I just have to finish my present read....

craziequeen said...

LMD is not so comfortable with me that I can blog with a spare hand!

Mind you, I did wonder if that was Aginoth, moblogging and checking up on me! :-)

Austen can do amazing things with words - enjoy!

cq

Juggling Mother said...

Thanks CQ. you're a marvel.

Love you loads

Aginoth said...

We did CQ thank you :o)

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »