Saturday, February 25, 2006

Link Whore

Cruising my blogroll the other day, I found loads of cool stuff in the blogosphere. I wouldn't have time to take part in all the fun convos and quizzes, but there might be something here that you enjoy.

Le Laquet found a page on Wikipedia where you enter your birthdate and it generates a fantastic list of happenings, births, deaths etc that occurred on your big day! Mine has lots of cool stuff....like I share a birthday with Ralph Macchio and Matthew McConaughey (one older and one younger!) [dribble]

Cin has a blog on what colour your brain is! Nervous about doing this one, desperately want it to be purple, think it's gonna come out black!

Courtney has a cool post on sloganising your name! Mine came up as 'I'd Walk a Mile for a Craziequeen.' - how true!

dave is currently posting the most incredible pictures taken from the Hubble telescope - what would we have done without this miracle of modern technology?

Mah Blogsistah Dawn and her beloved fiance are currently making wedding plans, you can see their desired location on her blog - looks fantastic, and I think she should go 'Victorian'! :-)



Our Sweet OldOldLady is rushed off her little feet atm with all things STAGE. She has taken time out to blog even on her progress, with a little help from Mr Sweetie! And, of course, her 'Walks' are proving to be immensely popular.......

Jean-Luc's Weekend Question this week is what novel didn't you finish and why...so many unfinished novels in my life!

In her latest diary entry, June introduces us to the impressive Irma Brown (please note this is a satirical sketch, this blog does not condone beating children - much :-))

Killired has an interesting post on 'What's Your Life's Themesong? Apparently mine is '(There’s) Always Something There To Remind Me' by Sandie Shaw or 'Baby Love by the Supremes. Oh dear, neither one of my favourites.......... :-(

Kross-Eyed Kitty takes us on a tour of her neighbourhood in Toronto. This is a new thing, spawned by the previously mentioned and much adored OldOldLady. Unfortunately, my neighbourhood is not quite so photogenic...but I might try it sometime....

The Delightful Deni is taking part in the 'Best of Bad Art' competition.......go have a look - but don't have nightmares!

As for LazyDaisy, what is this busy woman NOT doing! Daisy is Rumour Central for the BlogOlympics and she does her job very well! Even I have had a mention or two!

Thumper is going full steam ahead, flogging books, t'shirts, all manner of things. [whisper] I have ordered her books in omnibus (and signed!) form :-)

WOW! I picked up a silver button in the BlogOlympic Training Camp! How'd I manage that, you ask? Well, here is where you will find all the answers, while we wait keenly for Barbara's return!

My old Blogmate Uisce is heading off on holiday (yes, again!), so thing's will be quiet from the whiskey tumbler for a while :-)

Poor Wendy is struggling with Blog Ethics - to link or not to link.....

And our Sweet Georgia YellowRose gets a mention for the simple reason that she's home after a stressful time with her dad being poorly. And she has the COOLEST blog music - I must ask her how she puts music on her blog....

So much more happening out there in blogland than this little glimpse and so little going on at the Palace - so, it's over to my faithful Crazie Court........

cq

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

what a FUN post!!!! i like it and thanks for the link!


i like your song too... there's always something there to remind me... i'm singing it to you, you know... i always liked that song!

The June Cleaver Diaries said...

I'm linked in you're post?!?!! You're too cool, dahlink. Thank you.

Jennifer said...

CQ... I linked you and Courtney cause I used her fun link!!!!!

Jennifer said...

oh and i voted in the bad art competition and i even linked the silly irma brown video on my mom's of all boys message board!!!!!

can you tell i really enjoyed this post and had fun visiting your people?!?!?!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

What a FABULOUS Post my dear CQ...So many places to visit and entice one...I may just be up ALL Night!!! (lol)

Thank you for the mention...things have eased up a bit and finally got a new post up..with some HEAVY interference from Blogger...I do not understand that Blogger thingy sometimes...
I gotta go and check out all the goodies you so graciously mentioned...

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Thanks for the mention, CQ. There are a few good ones there to look at.

Kimmy said...

Great post! I visited Courtney and couldn't stop the "Kimmy" Generator! Thanks for the links. I've read a lot, but will visit the rest!

WendyWings said...

Hi finally getting around to visiting folks today,thanks for the link :)
You need to check out the new Narnia pics lol.

YellowRose said...

Aww, thanks dear Queenie for the mention!! You are my favorite Queen in all the world!! :) Drop me an email and I'll share my secrets to the music mystery! ;)

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Pen imitrex dose stat Nbspnummular eczema Effexor xr and sun Free sex trailers download Unfinished cabinet door Free acuvue contact lens buy contact lens zithromax tri pack Stovesand pontiac buick reatta convertibles Zithromax cure rate chlamydia minivan stuck