1) I have written a novel. True - one of our annual assignments at senior school was to write a full novel. Mine was entitled 'I Don't Like Mondays' and was about bullying.
2) I am left-handed. False - I am right handed - except I eat left-handed.
3) I have been inside Buckingham Palace. False - yeah right, like they'd let *me* in!
4) I cannot swim. False - see 10
5) I have parachuted for charity. False - I was offered the opportunity whilst witnessing a jump for charity and refused. Scared of heights.
6) I have seen dead bodies. True - sadly, one small boy and one man.
7) My favourite composer is Holst. True - love the Planets Suite - especially Mars.
8) I am an electrician. False - although I am good at changing bulbs and fuses!
9) I have been on television. False - even though I wrote to Jim'll Fix It, Swap Shop and Tiswas.
10) I was captain of the school swim team. True - when I was in junior school, and I also competed against the lower senior school.
11) I have been in a film. False - I wish - one of my lifetime dreams.
12) I have been on stage. True - I was the principal girl in the local amateur dramatics' presentation of Rumpelstiltskin - the local Brownies loved me :-)
13) But I didn’t sing a solo. False - yes I did - two actually. I was cast for my voice, rather than any other redeeming princessly features.
14) I have been on television. False - only one person noticed the duplicate!
15) I was in the Army. False - the Army turned me down, but I ended up working on a barracks for 7 years and was treated like one of the 'family'.
16) I have never been to sea. False - ooh, tons.....I love boats. I have even been mackerel fishing in the North Sea!
17) I have seen aliens. False - neither the films nor the little green men.
18) I used to teach music. True - Occasionally when I was a nanny to a musical family, I used to stand in for mum and take the infant music class.
19) I have been a nanny. True - see 18
20) I’m a dragon. True - I am a dragon. Born in the year of the Dragon :-)
So the falsies were
ach! yer little liar!!
So no one was even close, not even my oldest friend! :-) Although dave and cyberkitten just about tied.