This is in response to an open tag by MaryP. I should be recording my trip to London – but I’m still recovering…maybe later!
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Go skiing – well, that’s a given!
2. Be debt-free – like that’s ever gonna happen!
3. Get off Prozac permanently
4. See my Boo in Canada
5. Cuddle a chimpanzee
6. Swim with dolphins (yeah right – how many have that on their list!)
7. Hold Boo’s children (which would make me a great-godmother!)
7 things I can do:
2. Read copiously
3. Blog (thanks Aginoth!)
4. Admire a droplet of rain amidst a downpour.
5. Be honest.
6. Be gracious in defeat
7. Teach (well, I was always supposed to be a teacher – now I guess I am a teacher of life!)
7 Things I cannot do:
1. Hear my child say ‘I love you, mummy’.
2. Eat meat.
3. Ice skate
4. Ski – yet!
5. Remember simple things – thanks Prozac!
6. Hurt an animal
7. Play complicated computer games.
7 Things that Attract me to the Opposite Sex:
2. Red hair and freckles
7 Things I Say Most Often:
2. Get off of her!!
3. What do you want for dinner, dear?
4. No such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers
5. Charlie! (well, I say it so much atm it warrants two entries!)
6. Drive carefully
7. Don’t drink too much!
7 celebrity crushes:
Lost count over the years……….
Cliff Richard (well, I am old)
Not to mention all the nice young men whose posters decorated my walls throughout teenagerhood!
7 People I tag:
Like Mary, I'll let you tag yourselves, whoever wants to!