Friday, November 04, 2005

Big Blogland Day

Happy Burfday to me, happy burfday to me - happy burfday dear me-e.....happy burfday to me!

Those more observant may draw the conclusion that today is my birthday!

Dear Readers, you are correct. I am officially now one of the 'over-40s' but attempting to remain young at heart - and in word and in deed!

I'm treating myself to a long weekend for the wondrous occasion, and I intend to do some work on my NaNoWriMo novel. So feel free to nag me!

It's as if the cats know - Charlie didn't wake me at all last night, merely walking on my face at 6.30 to ensure I was awake. There has been no fighting, no swearing and no galloping around the house.
(Did someone sneak in during the night and swap my cats!?!)
And [gobsmacked look] - Charlie got an email! From his mew pal Beau the cat. That kitten has a better social life than me!

Nice snuggle with HWMBO this morning before he lurched off to work, leaving me the house all to myself for the day! :-)

Tonight we're off to see Wallace and Gromit and I get to eat someone else's food (I do object to cooking on my birthday!!)

Tomorrow is Party Day. Crazie Part-AY!
cyberkitten is throwing a fireworks party! Aginoth and Mrs Aginoth and the Aginothlings will be there, so will SleepyP, BionicDwarf and evilboss :-) Fireworks, alcohol, pizza and movies - EXCELLENT!

cq

19 comments:

me said...

*~*~*HAPPY BIRTHDAY!*~*~*

Hope you have a great time, both today and at the fireworks party tomorrow!

Here from Michele's today. :-)

craziequeen said...

Hi Ivoryfrog - been hoping to get you on the M&G, I love your handle!

I have returned the favour and visited your blog.

:-)

cq

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Have a great birthday1

I'm from Birmingham, England, just going to London until tomorrow.

Here from Michele!

Aginoth said...

Happy Burfday CQ :o) From all the Aginoth Horde

Doris said...

Yay! Happy Birthday...... 40 is great :-)

craziequeen said...

Cheers Doris!

'over 40's' in my book is 41 and over :-) Sometimes I'm just too obscure - or is that obtuse?

41 will be a challenge..

I struggled with 40 - as my crazies will tell you. So much so, that I ran away from home for my birthday and hid with them in Cornwall for a week..... :-)

cq

MaR said...

Happy bday, craziequeen! enjoy your 40s, being (like me) a couple of years away from 50 is a lot worse!!:D My good friend developed a fever out of nothing the day she turned 50, she had gone away on vacation because she didn't want to see anybody. Age is only a statistic (don't believe what they are telling you!).
Make the best out of your day!.

Jennifer said...

My husband turns 40 today. I like fortysomethings :) I hope your day was a great one?

CyberKitten said...

Movies....? I'm showing Movies.........?

craziequeen said...

well, we have to do something when you've finished setting fire to your garden, the pizza is all eaten and the Aginothlings have gone home.....

and it is time you christened your new sooper dooper all-singing all-dancing telly :-)

You never know, I might have some new DVDs to watch :-)

cq

utenzi said...

Happy belated birthday to you, CQ. Welcome to the 40+ club. I've been here for 4 years.

craziequeen said...

ah - two posts make up for your tardiness, young utenzi! :-)

I have been cramming stuff into year 40, and it seems to have spilled into 41 (blogging, new kitten, skiing, badminton).

I was terrified at 40, I am resigned at 41 - although I did howl this morning 'oh god, I'm so *OLD*!!'

cq [dusting off zimmer frame]

Darv said...

Happy birthday then. ^_^

Spock said...

I'm SSSOOO sorry I missed your birthday!! I mean purrthday! I've been so busy this week....anyway, SORRY! and HAPPY PURRTHDAY!

craziequeen said...

Hi Oreo - no probs.....it's still today :-) and thank you, my dear friend :-)

Charlie is on my lap and sends purrs to the cookie kitty :-)

cq

CyberKitten said...

CQ said: You never know, I might have some new DVDs to watch :-)

Oh... I have lots.... Some 'new' ones too......

WotW anyone.... The original that is...... (grin)

craziequeen said...

well, it's got to be better than that awful Cruise version (only thing that saved that was the delightful Dakota)

Perhaps I should blog Dakota - I'm a huge fan :-)

cq

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Sls free skin care products birks diamonds knitter charm bracelet Lesbian cunts from behind Portable merchant account Cheap car insurance women uk