Friday, November 25, 2005

Success

I have finally found my CD software for my mobile phone and downloaded it following the absurdly simple instructions.

Here, as promised (and allowing for the crappy 'mood' lighting' in the restaurant) is the photo of Brother S mentioned in
Sober as a Queen!


The arm on the left in the blue shirt is Mr A - who continually jabbed poor Brother S to ensure he was still breathing.......please also notice the exclusion zone around Brother S - that is because he kept grabbing anything within reach; glasses, plates, knives.......

One for the family album, Mr Aginoth and Nanny A :-)

cq

5 comments:

CyberKitten said...

Classic.............

The Curse of the Camera Phone strikes again........... (grin)

Aginoth said...

He has been told it's here :o)

craziequeen said...

ck - you had to be there, it was a riot :-)

A - And his mother??

cq

KPB said...

your brother and my brother must be from the same gene pool. I would even hazard a guess you could catalogue my brother's entire adult life in a series of shots exactly from this angle. different establishments. same result.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »