Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Naomi!!


Today is The Day!!

It’s Our Lady's birthday today!

As I understand it, she is a sprightly 25 today!

And she’s throwing a huge virtual party for all her blogbuddies. So follow the link above for champagne and chocolate cake - all non-fattening, 'cos it's Virtual!

I have my dress….



And polished up my bling……..



Dusted off my crown………



And even got a little posy for the Birthday Girl…….
Right, I'm ready - time to go to the party!!

More later.......

cq

12 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

BEAUTIFUL my dear Queen...

Thabk you for the Heads Up! LOVE your dress and all that fabulous bling!!
WOW! Walt was asking for you, btw I told him you would be coming...!
See you later....!

MaR said...

Wow, you most certainly look gorgeous! I love parties, gotta get ready!

Unknown said...

Cooooool! Can't wait to hear the rest!

Bobkat said...

Purple dress huh? Of course it had to be purple - It's so you!!!

ƒåυνέ said...

Nice bling!

YellowRose said...

You looked fabulous my dear!! I loved the purple dress and the bling was quite smashing! Quite a party hey?

Lazy Daisy said...

You look marvelous darling! Thanks for the heads up.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh Dear CQ...thank you soooo very much for all your help with the party..I'm back now! If you are of a mind to make another little visit...What a Party!!! Fabulous...! And I cannot thank you enough for Walt & Clara...(Clara does not some help, you know...)
And BTW, Betty says hello to you...did you see her comment?
Maybe I'll see you over there at my place...LOL!

MaR said...

dropping by to say hello. Actually, I came back because of the "more later" but never mind. It is always nice to come to a palace, you know :)

Shephard said...

Visiting from Lady of the Hills...
I like the dress! :)
~S

Jennifer said...

love love love your graphics! make sure to get your dress drycleaned... you might be needing it again soon....

Anonymous said...

What a great site »