Sunday, September 24, 2006

Blog Emmys


Mysterious Lady is holding the first ever Blog Emmys on her blog.

The categories are:

EXCELLENCE IN WRITING
AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE
BEAUTIFUL SITE AWARD
GREAT ART SITE
MAGICKAL WEBSITE
COMPASSIONATE HEART
BEST NATURE SITE
BEAUTY IN FANTASY
FRIENDSHIP
MOST UNIQUE SITE
KING AND QUEEN OF JOCULARITY
PATRIOTIC AWARD
BEST FOREIGN BLOG
So go have some fun with it! Winners will be announced there Sunday Night by 9pm! The voting stops at 6 pm Sunday night EST!

I was stunned and touched to see I have been nominated for two categories! Patriotic Award and the Best Foreign Blog.

I am up against The Man in the Patriotic Award, and I am up against Mar amongst others in the Best Foreign Blog so I am not optimistic,. Mind you, this is excellent company to be in - and I voted for both of them! Just to see my modest blogname in the list of nominees is enough.

In preparation for the BlogEmmy Party I have chosen my dress:


and I have splurged on some delicious pink champagne:


and I am offering to lay on a modest buffet table:



with a chocolate fountain:

So go on over to see our Mysterious One and cast your votes on this momentous event.

cq


8 comments:

MaR said...

You'll look wonderful (as always) wearing that pretty dress!! oh, a chocolate fountain! I think all bloggers are special in one way or another, it is hard to vote - I still have some categories to vote for...and still no dress! I am playing Miss Wings this time :)

Anonymous said...

Did this just make a sound when I clicked on comment? 8O ?

Looks like a delish chocolate fountain. I'll head over to the nominees.

MaR said...

And I don't like to think of you and I running against each other...it's rather going to the party - together!! Hey, I would have gone anyways, even without a nomination! cheers!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

WOW! THat is some "modest Buffet"...LOL! Yummy..But now that is the BIGGEST Chocolate fountain I have ever seen! BEAUTIFUL, my dear...JUST BEAUTIFUL!
And the dress...well, You Will Be The Bell Of The Emmy Ball!
CONFRATULATIONS to you, my dear...!

Melli said...

Ohhhh my goodness! I came by to THANK YOU so much for your VOTE for me!!! That is sO kind! I sure do appreciate each one I get! It's a tough category, let me tell you! A LOT of competition out there!!! Now... I'm off to nibble some of this fabulous spread you have put out -- but only JUST a little! I can barely fit into my dress as it is! Good luck to YOU too Your Craziness! You also have some VERY stiff competition!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, what a pretty dress!!!!

You know, the food was just too much for me - how on earth would a hungry monster like me choose something??????? I want EVERYTHING! This is like torture!

MaR said...

I think I have a dress now...better said, I have two. Would you help me out???

Lazy Daisy said...

Girlfriend, you are so over the top in everything you do. You'll always be the queen...never dethroned! (Virtual statuary or not!) Totally loved your modest spread and chocolate fountain.