- Five Minutes ago I was going to post about the beautiful blue sky and bright sunlight.
- Five Minutes ago I was having a lovely cuddle with Charlie who was golden in the sunshine.
- Five Minutes ago I felt silly for worrying about MB driving home today.
- Five Minutes ago I couldn't breathe.
- Blue Sky and Sunlight now gone.
- Charlie now off doing 'Charlie things'
- Worried again now with the encroaching grey/green clouds.
- Sinuses have now turned to fluid and I am relieved I am not at work as this is supposed to be the most contagious period of a cold - liquid sneezes! :-(
What a difference five minutes makes.......