Friday, November 25, 2005

google meme

Have been tagged by dave for this meme, which I had already spotted on mar's blog
:-)

Find and post Google images (all with copyrights!! all right! ) for the following :

1. The name of the town where you were born




Uffculme, Devon. Not many pictures of what was essentially a small village, but the Mill is still there :-)


2. The name of the town where you live now


Thornbury. An old market town with it’s own castle! It’s also a hotel, so you can stay in comfort – if you can afford it!


3. Your name


If you can identify this magnificent edifice, you will learn my name.

and as my crazies know it, they are not allowed to guess!


4. Your grandmother’s name (just pick one)


Lillian Falls – for my granny, Lillian


5. Your favourite food


Cheese risotto - this is the nearest.....


6. Your favourite drink

Oasis squash - made with proper sugar! None of that aspartame crap!

7. Your favourite song

Dancing Queen by Abba - isn't this little girl cute??

8. Your favourite smell

Clean laundry - luckily!

cq

9 comments:

craziequeen said...

mar said...
I am back to ask you how you make that oasis squash. I enjoyed your pictures- yes, your dancing queen is darling.

9:45 PM
[copied over]

craziequeen said...

hi mar - it's a soft drink supplied by coca-cola - surprisingly.
I don't like coke or mass-produced lemonade, am allergic to wine etc - so other than coffee, this is my drink of choice.
http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/citizenship/active_lifestyle/nutrition.html?brand=oasis

cq

Twisted Cinderella said...

Great Meme. Seems like a fun one to do too.

Michele sent me.

Marcia said...

Haha! I love dancing queen! Both the song and the pic you found. I remember all my sisters and I dancing around and singing into wooden spoons the entire ABBA Gold album...

Marcia said...

and ps... Michele sent me. I always forget to say that. But you're so adorable I should come anyway!

Vanessa said...

I love the picture for Dancing Queen - thats one of my favorite songs as well

me said...

nice meme. :-) Think I will give it a go on my blog too. hope thats ok?

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Love all these CQ..but tell me, what is Oasis Squash....a most unusaual name...and that photoi, well..I want to go and live there, right now!!! I did this one too, today, inspired by mar..but I left out certain instructions....
BAD BAD OldOldLady....!

craziequeen said...

mar-see-ah and ivoryfrog - have finally got around to blogrolling you two - I like visiting you too!

Ivoryfrog - go for it, my meme is your meme, so to speak :-)

OOL - it's a still drink made by Coca-cola, the link is further up the comments - tis lovely :-)

cq